We Are Hiring Immediately.…
Data Analytics Senior Consultant
- Play an integral role in our operations practice in SMB.
- Engage directly with clients and drive the implementation/operations and successful end-user
experience of analytics solutions
- Design and implement data monitoring solutions covering aspects of data availability, quality,
performance and security
- Provide direct support in the resolution of solution issues driven by user requests, monitoring,
solution health checks and proactive identify & remedy scenarios
- Design and develop industry-specific data.
- Execute on engagements and collaborate with the Client & delivery team ensuring that any
applicable milestones and deliverables are met on time and budget
- Remain up to date of development technologies, both current and future to deliver
and support state-of-the-art Analytics solutions for our customers
Your experience and education
- End-to-end Microsoft Analytics solution experience with the entire Microsoft SQL Server
Analytics stack including Core SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Python, SQL Azure, Azure Data Lake,
Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Bricks, Apache Spark experience, Source control (git).
- Strong attention to the quality of work delivered (attention to detail).
- Able to adapt quickly to changing client requirements.
3+ years working experience with relevant educational qualifications.