We Are Hiring Immediately.…
Senior Full Stack Developer
- Develop software in the context of a project, while ensuring alignment to current
and developing architecture.
- Deliver on development activities on time and budget per project plan.
- Ensure prompt notification to PM of deviations and proactively execute a plan to
- Understand and help refine un-stated requirements & work with the
Development Manager, Business Analyst, and Project Manager.
- Prepare Technical Design and Specification documents.
- Conduct design and peer reviews including individual & team unit testing
- Manage technical issues and the work of other developers
- Work with the project team to review problems, define and test solutions.
- Aid in the development of architectural framework and design
- Evaluate and introduce new tools and techniques to the development team
- Active participation and responsibility throughout the project.
Education & Experience
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or
other relevant disciplines
- 3+ years of experience developing web-based, or mobile enterprise applications
- 3+ years of developing within the .NET Framework, .NET Core, Restful API, and
MVC, and Web Services.
- 3+ years of experience working with SQL Server, ADO.NET, EF, ORM patterns
Angular, ReactJS, and Vue.
- Experience leveraging popular design methodologies, patterns and practices
- Experiences with ASP.NET Boilerplate Framework vNext or its prior version will be
a remarkable asset.
- Strong background with the software development lifecycle, and common models
(agile, iterative, waterfall, etc.) with familiarity in best software practices including
source code control, requirements gathering and unit testing.
- 3+ years with ASP.NET deployment techniques
- UML modelling
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Some experience with front end UI design preferred