We Are Hiring Immediately.…
Technical Lead Engineer
Requirement and Skills:
- Hands-on full-stack developer, including strong front-end development capability and a good understanding of UX
- Management responsibility of a small team of developers and one UX/UI designer
- Work with the Solution Development management team to plan and schedule work, manage the pipeline and backlog and ensure optimum productivity across the team.
- Responsible for building, maintaining and supporting both enterprise and client-facing
- Sound Technical knowledge, Collaborate with Business Relationship Managers and Solution Designers.
practical solutions for relevant business challenges
- Run software development using modern DevOps methodologies to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Demonstrate strong skills to communicate, influence, negotiate and deal effectively with all levels of IT, the Business organisation and Suppliers
- Seek to build relationships across the firm and to work for the overall benefit of the business
- Manage client expectations by listening carefully to their needs and balancing requirements with the ability to deliver
- Demonstrate ability to tailor communication style and approach depending upon the target audience and key messages to be delivered (e.g. Stakeholder reporting, Steering Groups, and Clients). Ensure effective communication of key issues to the department and the wider firm
using non-technical language
- Able to represent IT within the firm
2+ Years’ experience with relevant educational qualifications.